A great day for your family or church group! Coffee ready early, breakfast available at 8, sending-forth devotional at 8:30ish — then the cutting begins! We'll keep the coffee and cocoa going — you handle the chainsaws and hauling. Hot lunch available. Folks can also take wood home, once our four fire pits are set. Contact us for more information.
Children will create various bird feeders for both the camp and their own backyard! We will restore two bird brush piles to help with the winter habitats for Selah birds. There will be singing, eating and lots of time outside. Dress warmly. A great activity for families or kids from your church! Contact us for more information.
Get outside, spend time in the woods with certified naturalists, and enjoy the beautiful season of Fall. This is an ideal activity for K-5 — and a great opportunity for youth and adults to get involved as volunteers, too. Food will be available for lunch (at a reasonable price), along with free popcorn and marshmallows. Come join the fun! SIGN UP HERE
Begins with supper at 8pm on Friday (you can arrive at anytime on Friday) and ends with brunch at 10am on Sunday
- This is NOT a Conference but a RETREAT
- No participation requirements—really, you do only those pieces you will enjoy—sleep in if you like
- Enjoy The Healing Force
- Enjoy Chair Yoga with Asana Yoga Studio
- Enjoy learning to "whittle," perhaps a prayer cross or walking stick
- Enjoy amazing food—you don’t have to cook or clean up
- Snacks, water, juice always available.
Registrations limited to 24 people
(some scholarship assistance available)