We Need Your Help
Camp Selah depends on volunteers who give generously of their spirit, time, talents and resources. One of the most important ways you can help to increase this ministry is to share it with others—so please tell your friends. We also need summer camp volunteers, financial supporters, prayer partners and volunteers or donors for items on the Wish List. Thanks for your interest and support!
summer camp volunteers
We're looking for a team of volunteers to help us make a difference in the lives of kids at camp this summer. If you can help in any of the following areas or would like more information, please complete the camp volunteer form—we'll be in touch soon!
- Camp Companions: Have fun with campers, help lead activities, etc. (must be at least age 16).
- Kitchen Crew: Help prepare healthy snacks and meals for campers and staff.
- Buildings and Grounds Crew: Take care of basic maintenance and repairs, mow grass, etc.
- Camp Cleaners: Help get camp ready for campers' arrival and tidy up on departure.
- Program Crew: Help lead camper activities—music, art, recreation, nature, storytelling, etc.
Without the generous support of friends who share our vision, we can't accomplish everything God wants us to do in and through Camp Selah. Your financial gift makes a significant difference by helping provide camper scholarships, underwrite camp programs, and maintain and improve the buildings and grounds.
All financial gifts are 100% tax-deductible and used in our mission to provide a place where children and guests can embrace God's creation and be equipped for love and good deeds in the likeness of Jesus.
- Pray that God will use the camp to bring folks into the right relationship with each other and with God.
- Pray for wisdom in all the decisions that are involved with this ministry so we might be good stewards of the resources that God has entrusted to us.
- Pray that God will bring the children and youth who need to come to this amazing place of creation and creativity.
- Camper Scholarships ($135)
- Ropes Course Stations (approx. $500)
- Mobile Frisbee Gold Goals ($100)
Work Team Volunteers:
- Volunteer CPA
- Designer for retreat cabin and treehouses
- Wood cutters
- Eagle Scouts who need projects
- Paint and painters for dining hall
- Experienced seamstress to make curtains
- Mechanic for tractor
- Grounds crews for one week a month
- People who can haul stuff
- Team to continue the removal of debris
- Team to continue the clearing of trails
- Team to remove deer stands
- Creek cleanup
- Paint and painters for lodge (one day)
Donations of Supplies and Equipment:
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- Sponsor for camp t-shirts
- Sponsor for camp water bottles
- Sponsor for Winter Bird Feeding Day
- Round table cloths (plastic and cloth)
- Environmental packages
- Tree Houses
- Trail Maps
- Two-way radios
- New storage sheds
Volunteers with Interest in:
- Prayer walking
- Women’s Day
- Men’s Day
- Camp Nurse
- Volunteering with Children’s Camp
- Music Ministry with Youth
- Conversations that matter
- Mom and Daughter Weekend
- Dad and Son Weekend